- Technical translations (chemical industry, consumer electronics, energy industry, mechanical engineering, vehicles ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, certificates, agreements, general terms and conditions (GTC) ...)
- Medical translations (also pharmacy, medical technology, ...)
- Financial translations (financial analyses, financial reports, ...)
- Business and specialised document translations (cosmetics, food and beverage, marketing and advertising, travel and tourism, ...)
- Fast translations
- Certified translations (official translations: diplomas, contracts, certificates ...)
- Website translations (SEO translations, e-commerce, online marketing campaigns, ...)
- Interpreting services (liaison & telephone interpreting)
- Audio and video transcription services
- Proofreading & editing services
- DTP (Desktop Publishing)
- Voice over services (language recording services for multilingual productions)
- Subtitling services
Telephone: 901 264 000
Hours: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6.30 pm
Opening hours for reception in the office
Monday to Thursday: from 9 am to 8 pm
Friday: from 9 am to 7 pm
Vitoria, or Gasteiz in Basque, is the capital city of Alava and the de facto capital of the Basque Country (it is the official headquarters of the autonomous community’s parliament and government). It has over 250,000 inhabitants and, due to its location, is the corridor of communications between the Meseta Central (Inland Plateau) and Europe.
The city’s economy underwent significant change in the 1950s when it was transformed into a major industrial centre, and it is currently home to multinational corporations such as Mercedes Benz, Michelin, Aernnova, and Daewoo, in addition to many local companies that supply them. Moreover, the city’s geographic location makes it particularly suitable for the development of logistics parks, such as Jundiz, Gamarra, Gojain, and Arasur, at which a large number of companies operate.
With regards to commerce, the Casco Medieval boasts a large variety of traditional handicraft, decoration, and clothing stores, in addition to hotels, while Ensanche is home to fashion firms, banking entities, restaurants, jewelers, and department stores.