- Technical translations (chemical industry, consumer electronics, energy industry, mechanical engineering, vehicles ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, certificates, agreements, general terms and conditions (GTC) ...)
- Medical translations (also pharmacy, medical technology, ...)
- Financial translations (financial analyses, financial reports, ...)
- Business and specialised document translations (cosmetics, food and beverage, marketing and advertising, travel and tourism, ...)
- Fast translations
- Certified translations (official translations: diplomas, contracts, certificates ...)
- Website translations (SEO translations, e-commerce, online marketing campaigns, ...)
- Interpreting services (liaison & telephone interpreting)
- Audio and video transcription services
- Proofreading & editing services
- DTP (Desktop Publishing)
- Voice over services (language recording services for multilingual productions)
- Subtitling services
Telephone: 901 264 000
Hours: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6.30 pm
Opening hours for reception in the office
Monday to Friday: from 9 am to 8 pm
Pamplona, or Iruña in Basque, is the capital city of the Chartered Community of Navarra. It has almost 200,000 inhabitants (over 300,000 including the metropolitan region), and is located on the banks of the Arga river.
The city’s economy is buoyant, as illustrated by a per capita income that is above the Spanish and European averages, and an unemployment rate below the national average.
Although the city features two industrial parks, one of which is home to the automobile manufacturer Volkswagen, with a workforce of around 5,000, it is the tertiary sector that is currently predominant, in particular commerce (Casco Antiguo and Ensanche), banking (the headquarters of Caja Navarra and Caja Rural de Navarra are in Pamplona), and tourism (the Sanfermines festivals are world famous). The large number of catering establishments, offering a vast assortment of different kinds of cuisine, is of great importance to the local economy.